I’m a Guest of Honor at MileHiCon in Denver in two weeks–the weekend of October 1. I’ve got a packed three-day schedule with lots of interesting panels.
- 6 pm — Opening Ceremonies
- 12 pm — Gender Beyond the Binary Panel, a panel
- 1 pm — An Hour with Rachel Swirsky
- 4 pm — Art as Resistance, a panel
- 5 pm — Starfish Out of Water, a panel about alien biology
It’s exciting–and a bit intimidating!–to be going to a convention in person again. (Don’t worry, I’ve got a mask, my shots, and doctor approval.) It’s kind of hard to believe there’s even still a world outside Portland. Well, really, it’s kind of hard to believe there’s even still a world outside of like a couple miles from my house!